How long has my Tinder account been reviewed? This guide describes the review period’s length and factors.
- Issues and user history determine Tinder account review length.
- Tinder checks accounts for terms and community rules violations.
- The review may ban swiping, matching, messaging, and profile updating.
- Account reviews may result in restoration, a permanent ban, or a shadow ban.
- Tinder’s rules must be followed to avoid account reviews.
Account review may come from violating Tinder’s rules, suspicious or robotic conduct, being reported by other users, trying to create a new account after being banned, or using prohibited account or device details. Users cannot swipe, match, message, or change their profile during a review.
The review may reinstate, permanently ban, shadowban, or validate the account. Tinder’s rules must be followed to avoid account reviews.
Flagged for Review Varies
- Review the investigation for several minutes to days.
- Account restoration and bans vary.
- Users must be patient because rushing the evaluation process may delay results. Tinder support can answer inquiries concerning account reviews and length.
Five Reasons Tinder is Reviewing Your Account
- Tinder connects people online. This protects consumers from fraud and other dangerous content or individuals.
- Tinder has community guidelines to keep users safe when interacting with strangers. If you break those conditions, Tinder will review your account, whether you meant to or not.
- Your Tinder account may be under review. Why? Considering you’ve done nothing wrong,.
- Your Tinder account is being evaluated because:
- Your action violates Tinder’s TOU and Community Guidelines.
- Much was said about you.
- I am returning after the ban.
- Your bot behavior was accidental or purposeful.
- Instead of mixing, use the app to promote your business.
Tinder’s TOU and Community Guidelines were violated.
As stated, Tinder’s rules protect users. If you mess up, your account is reviewed.
Follow these simple measures to avoid this:
- Tinder’s age guideline requires age-appropriate behavior. App users must be 18+. Uploading age-inappropriate photographs is illegal.
- Since you uploaded baby photos, your account may be reviewed. You may have looked cute and sought a girlfriend in those photos, but Tinder has age limits.
- Refraining from breaching the law is evident. If it’s illegal offline, it won’t be online. Use Tinder responsibly and legally.
- Also, jokes may fail. Talking about drugs, stealing, or breaking the law will make Tinder programmers suspicious and flag your account.
- Stay true to yourself—never steal information. Catfishing is illegal. It will be unpleasant to be caught.
- Your Tinder account review will be disregarded because of copyright violations. It’s worse than a banned Tinder account.
Be yourself. Long-term benefits await.
- Only one account is allowed—numerous reports with the same information mean theft. Your teeth will be examined.
- Being friendly helps on and off Tinder. Kindness, politeness, and decent content will improve Tinder for the community. The likelihood of misconduct reports will also decrease.
Dating Experts’ Advice If Tinder Fails
Only some people like Tinder. Alternatives to dating, such as swiping, ghosting, and gamification, exist. Top dating sites may work better for you:
- Secondly, you were heavily covered.
- Reporting destructive activity also prevents Tinder access. Some reports damage your account, but not all—another story.
- Tinder will review your account if it’s been reported multiple times, especially by different people. Unfortunately, users can complain at will, allowing a gang to intimidate and denounce you without consequence.
- Thank goodness Tinder reviews accounts before banning them.
You returned from the ban.
Tinder tracks past bans, so it’s rare for a banned user to get banned again after registering a new account with the same info.
- Try another dating app and improve if Tinder banned you.
- Your bot behavior was purposeful or accidental.
- Long-term Tinder use may have produced repeating tendencies. A bot can be identified by sending the same intro message to all matches.
- You are sending a greeting after every match gets tiring, especially if you have several. Such behavior is similar to Tinder, which cannot distinguish bots from humans.
- App marketing instead of networking.
- Tinder is for finding love, not starting a pyramid scheme. According to community guidelines, Tinder accounts that request following or promoting fundraisers, campaigns, or solicitations will be examined.
Tinder Account Reviews: Handling
Tinder locks limit your options. It would help if you waited while Tinder investigates.
Avoid searching “Tinder account under review hack”—there are no shortcuts. Instead, consider these techniques to continue while waiting:
Try Other Dating Apps.
Consider Bumble, another dating app—Tinder’s popular. You can keep getting matches and meeting new people on another app while Tinder evaluates your account.
Do Blind Dates.
Blind dating outside the internet can help you meet people. Test your Tinder flirting skills in a more private setting.
Locked and reviewed Tinder accounts may suggest a need to stop flirting and focus on yourself. People overlook self-improvement.
Exercise, meditate, discover new interests, and grow character. They improve you and can start a conversation once Tinder is back up.